Add USB 2.0 connectivity to any notebook computer with this Cardbus 2 Port
USB 2.0 expansion card. USB introduced a wide variety of hot-swappable, easy to
use peripherals to the computing world, and USB 2.0 kicks it to the next level!
The CardBus holds a secure place as the preferred high-performance
add-in-mechanism for mobile computing platforms today and in the future.
The CardBus 32-bit high performance bus mastering architecture for PC Cards,
was standardized by the PCMCIA. The transfer rate are 480Mbit/sec, and very
useful for PC Camera, HDD, scanners, digital cameras, external CDRW drives,
Printers and some other devices with USB 2.0 interface. Adding this awesome
technology to your notebook couldn't be easier.
- NEC USB 2.0 chipset
- 2 Port USB 2.0 Cardbus Card
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate
- Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev
- Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for USB
- Supports High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)
- Plug & Play support
- Hot Swapping functions
- Provides 2 downstream ports for USB devices
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 EHCI standards
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/1.0 OHCI standards
- Integrated dual-speed USB transceivers
- Supports up to 127 devices
- USB 1.0 backwards compatible
- Root Hub with 2 external downstream facing ports shared by OHCI and EHCI
Host Controller core.
- Supports 32 bit CardBus PC Card Type II slots
- Supports Bus Power
- 2 USB2.0 Ports (A-type x2).
- Total 5V/500mA Bus Power Shared by 2 USB Devices.
- Current Protection Active lf Bus Power Over 500mA.
- Auto detect speeds and connections of devices
or Desktop Computer With a CardBus PC Card Type II Slot
MHz or faster processor
32-bit CardBus / PCMCIA Type II slot
OS X 10.1
Retail Package Content :
- USB 2.0 CardBus PCMCIA card
- Manual CD
- Drivers CD